Saturday 25 October 2014

Future Venus - Gloom and Bloom Party!


I don't know why it's taken me soooooo long to write this because for a while now it has been known that Venus will appear in a new line of Monster High dolls called Gloom and Bloom Party.

And of course she's involved in anything with flowers in, Venus is the original Eco-Punk!

And doesn't she look lovely? Mattel are certainly enjoying the 'grown-up' look of Venus and they are carrying on that elegant style into this line. In fact, where is the shaved side of her hair? I'm hoping it's just hidden on the above photo.

I am absolutely in love with her hair accessory and her outfit and it looks as though each doll comes with her own plant and gardening tool :)

There is no set date of release yet but we are thinking some time in early 2015 in time for Spring :)



I got my photos from:http://monsterhighactually.blogspot.co.uk/p/colections.html
Thanks for sharing <3

No comments:

Post a Comment