Thursday 20 February 2014

I'm Ash and I'm a Venus McFlytrap collector.

 
I've loved Monster High dolls since I first saw them! I would have absolutely loved these dolls as a kid and I would have probably had quite a collection to play with alongside my sister's Barbies. As well as the amazing characters this range of dolls has, the other thing I love about Monster High is they show kids that you don't have to be a busty blonde to be totally awesome.

I used to love Frankie Stein and Draculaura but as I was in my early twenties, and completely broke from University fees, I always longed for a doll but never actually bought one.

But then I saw Venus and I knew I had to have her!

I started my collection late. The first Venus doll came out in 2012 and I got my very first Venus doll for Christmas, 2013. To date I have caught up as I have all five Venus dolls that are currently available and I am so excited to see that a definite three (five rumoured) more Venus dolls will be making an appearance this year!


Unfortunately, as I don't take my dolls out of the box and because my camera isn't the best, most of my pictures on here will be stock images but I guess that can't be helped.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment