Tuesday 25 February 2014

Future Venus - Zombie Shake

 
 
Ok, I am SO excited you guys!
 
I first heard this line referred to as 'Zombie Dance' but I did a bit of digging around and found Zombie Shake (apparently there is a dance to learn too!)
 
Right now only Venus, Rochelle, Meowlody and Purrsephone have been announced and as you can see from the picture above they are being sold as sets of two. Psyched that Venus is being sold with Rochelle because she is also one of my favourite characters :D
 
 
 
 
It's so hard to find decent close-ups right now but it looks like Venus is wearing a green dress striped with black under a sleeveless top (which might be part of the dress) pulled together with a green belt.
 
You can also see that extra makeup feature have been added which look like vines above her eyes and on her cheeks.
 
I think I can ALMOST see some black detailing on the shaved part of her head but unfortunately I haven't been able to find a picture. However...
 
 
 
I managed to find this beauty. Her hair looks so awesome up in a high pony that would make any fearleader proud! Venus has streaks of black in her hair this time and has curled her pony. Vines tie it all up - awesome.
 
A lot of people seem to dislike the over look of these dolls and  I have to admit I was taken aback when I saw them as they are far from what society perceives as 'beautiful', some have described them as 'too dark' but I LOVE them. I mean, come on, it's the Zombie Shake! I'd go to a zombie party zombified too!!
 
There isn't a release date yet but I'm guessing Halloween 2014 :P Although I hope it's much sooner!
 
 
 
 
Thanks for sharing <3

No comments:

Post a Comment