Saturday 1 March 2014

Future Venus - I Heart Fashion


So here's a nice addition to the Venus collection - The 'I <3 Fashion' line :) I particularly like this line because you get to see the characters' personality a little more. We see Venus here, boxed, with three outfits, three pairs of shoes and lots of accessories :)


Here's the back of the box. The artwork is nice :)


And someone has very kindly done a mini photo-shoot with Music Festival Venus and 'Make a Splash' Venus to show off these pretty fashions. I'll go into a bit more detail with them when the doll is released, but I really love that middle outfit!

 

You might have noticed two things about Venus's appearance whilst looking through these pictures. One, she's gone for the chop! Shoulder length hair, wow. That's a massive change and I'm not sure I like it... The second change is that her shaved side has switched!


Yep, it's now on the left side of her head as opposed to the right! Looks as though she has a pink/black checked design on there too.


I am really not keen on that fringe either. It looks way too rigid and not natural at all.

According to the Monster High Wikia, the second wave (?) of the I <3 Fashion dolls (Including Venus and Cleo) will be released in June or July of this year :)

My conclusion for now is that this is definitely not the best looking Venus to date, but nevertheless I am excited for this release!



I got my pictures from these guys:
http://marsmcflytrap.tumblr.com/post/77060857583/caprichomonster-venus-mcflytrap-tm-i-love
http://monsterhighactually.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/i-love-fashion-venus-mcflytrap.html
http://monster-lili.tumblr.com/post/77479654449/pablintop-venus-mcflytrap-i-fashion
Thanks for sharing <3

No comments:

Post a Comment