Thursday 20 March 2014

Collector Woes - Finding Venus


Venus in question: Pink makeup variant of the swim line doll.

This isn't gonna be an easy doll to find. I have seen TWO on EBay so far, both without boxes - one that won't ship to the UK and the other missing an arm :(

I was actually quite tempted to buy the one that wouldn't ship to the UK though (before I knew that was the case) even though she didn't have any of her clothing or accessories. I thought I could maybe cheat and buy another swim doll, strip her and put pink-eye in her place!

Oh well, I will keep my eyes open :) It would be nice to have her to complete my collection. And it gives me something to do whilst waiting around for the new Venus (and cerise) dolls to come out!






I got my pictures from these guys:http://dollswithinpictures.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/swim-venus-mcflytrap-review.html
Thanks for sharing! <3

2 comments: